1. GENERAL INFORMATION
You can find out how we use your personal information when you visit our website https://acp.ro/ in this Privacy Notice.
We feel it is important to inform you about how we will use the personal data you share with us.
2. WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, email address, location data, online identifiers, etc.
3. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE OPERATOR
Your personal data are processed by the data controller ACP Air Conditioning Products S.R.L., located in Otopeni, str. Ardealului nr. 9c, jud. Ilfov, phone: 021-350.3810, registered at the Trade Register under no. J23/1243/2005, with tax registration code RO 13598578.
Please send us your requests concerning the exercise of your personal data protection rights by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. HOW WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process is provided by you when you subscribe to our newsletter when you send us a message, or an application when you apply for one of the available positions.
In the event that we process your personal data from sources other than those listed above or mentioned in this Privacy Notice, we will contact you to notify you that we are processing your data unless such action is disproportionate or harmful.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Some services offered through the ACP website require the processing of personal data. ACP Air Conditioning Products SRL, as controller, processes the data exclusively for the specific purpose for which it was collected.
- Handling requests or complaints – we use your data. to respond to your requests or complaints that you send us – the processed data is your data. identification data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail), as well as other personal data that you can provide directly to us, as necessary, in order to be able to process your request. The basis for processing, in this case, is legitimate interest – Art. 6 para. (1) lit. (f) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016.
- Sending newsletters, and marketing communications to promote products – you can receive, upon request, notification emails about our products, and promotions – your address is processed for this purpose. by e-mail, based on your consent – Art. 6 para. (1) lit. (a) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016.
- Online recruitment – in order to submit your application for one of the vacancies in ACP quickly and efficiently, we will collect your data. identification data (name, surname, telephone, e-mail), as well as personal data contained in the CV (home address, date of birth, education, etc.). The basis for the processing is the steps taken at the request of the candidate before the conclusion of the individual employment contract under Article 6(6). (1) lit. b) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016, as well as your consent. for the processing of personal data after the completion of the initial recruitment process which did not result in the conclusion of an individual employment contract – Art. 6 para. (1) lit. (a) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016.
6. TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
ACP Air Conditioning Products S.R.L. will not sell, trade or rent your personal information. Your data will not be passed on to a third party unless ACP Air Conditioning Products S.R.L. is legally obliged to do so.
Your personal data may be transferred to partners/service providers (postal, IT, etc.) acting as data processors of ACP. They are obliged to comply with the instructions provided by the data controller regarding the processing of personal data. This information is transmitted/stored and processed in Romania for the purpose of improving our services, i.e. to be able to respond to your requests.
7. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your personal data is collected and processed throughout the time you visit our website or have an account on it.
Thus, we will not keep your personal information longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is collected and only in compliance with the legal provisions in force. Personal data will also no longer be stored if you request the deletion of your account.
After deleting your account, the personal data collected will be deleted within 30 days.
8. WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE IN RELATION TO DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
8.1. the right of access to processed data
You have the right to know whether we use or store your personal data. This right can be exercised by requesting a copy of the data, commonly known as making a “data access request”. In this case, we will provide a copy of your personal data. For any other copies requested by you, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
8.2. the right to rectify inaccurate data or to supplement such data
You have the right to ask us to rectify or complete your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete. This right always applies.
In this respect we will ask you for the following information:
- Please provide us with inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Explain how we should correct the data;
- If possible, provide us with proof of inaccuracy.
8.3. right of portability
You have the right to receive in a structured format the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
8.4. the right to request deletion of personal data
In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal data. This right is not absolute and is applicable in the following situations:
- The data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was processed;
- You have withdrawn your consent (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing until the time of withdrawal);
- You object to the processing of your personal data;
- Personal data were processed unlawfully.
8.5. right to request restriction of data processing
By exercising this right you can ask us not to use your data in any way and only store it until we receive another request from you:
- You have requested that the data be rectified, pending correction of these data;
- You objected to the deletion of data in case of unlawful processing;
- You have asked us to provide you with certain data to defend a right.
8.6. the right to object to data processing
You have the right to object to the use of personal data in certain circumstances. If, after examining the application and carrying out a balance test, we are unable to grant your request for legitimate reasons, we will send you our reasoned decision.
If your objection is absolute or overriding our interests, we will stop processing your personal data for the use to which you have objected.
8.7. the right to withdraw your consent at any time
In order to exercise your right to withdraw, you can use the unsubscribe button from the newsletter.
8.8. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
This right gives you the opportunity to complain to the competent authorities when you believe that the legal provisions on personal data protection have been infringed.
9. HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
ACP Air Conditioning Products S.R.L. takes data security seriously, so we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with the latest international standards on personal data protection. By way of example:
- we have policies and procedures on the protection of personal data;
- we have measures that protect against accidental loss and access/use/destruction/disclosure of personal data;
- we conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the GDPR;
- we carry out audits and implement data protection security measures;
- we train employees on personal data protection;
- all our employees and collaborators have signed confidentiality agreements with us.